Dive deep into your Yoga practice in an magical sun-filled outdoor setting on the unforgettable island of Mallorca. Open up to new possibilities through your breath, body and soul.
Postponed…. to 2021
Situated in the south of Mallorca, Spain, an authentic Mediterranean style retreat finca set in luscious gardens which naturally create their own private spaces and corners ideal for resting, meditating or reading… to the sound of running water from the fountains or the singing of the birds at sun set.
The finca offers a generous space with diverse terraces, swimming pool, barbecue area and chill out with sunbeds and hammocks under the trees in the fresh breeze and shade.
This authentic Mallorcan house is surrounded by large spacious gardens which offer the guest the possibility of experiencing deep rest embraced by nature. There are many different places to sit inspired by the beauty of nature, hammocks under the shade of the trees, the singing birds, and the running water of the fountains create a magical atmosphere ideal to restore balance to mind-body-spirit.
A palm tree courtyard connects the main house to the terraces and the yoga hall which is fully equipped with yoga materials such as yoga mats, blankets, blocks, bolsters, belts.
Rhythm of the Day
The yoga practice will be held in the beautiful spacious yoga shala overlooking the lush gardens, bathed in natural light and surrounded by the island breeze.
The morning session will begin with a pranayama and meditation to awaken your energy to prepare for asana practice. Our flow will open the body and attune the mind to the breath, moving and building into a flowing and dynamic vinyasa sequence.
After the morning session there will be an abundant, healthy breakfast. There will be several hours in the day to yourself, where you can head off to one of the nearby beaches, take a treatment with the massage therapist, take a ride to the nearby shops, cafes and restaurants or simply relax by the pool.
The group will meet again in the late afternoon or evening for a gentle practice dedicated to nourishing yourself, including Restorative Yoga, Sound Healing or Yoga Nidra.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 Pranayama & Meditation
- 8:15 break
- 8:30 Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- 10:30 brunch
- 11:00 free time
- 15:30 afternoon snack
- 17:00 Restorative Yoga / gentle yoga / free time
- 19:00 dinner
- 20:30 Sound Mediation / Yoga Nidra / free time
The retreat starts on the Saturday evening with a welcome meal. The last class is on the Friday evening with a farewell breakfast on Saturday morning. All evening meals are included expect one, leaving one night free for dining out.
Are you ready to book your place? Email Joanne
All prices are per person. All rooms have a private bathroom.
- Shared double or twin room: €1,149 / 4700 AED
- Single room: €1,449 / 6000 AED
- Triple share room: €949 / 3900 AED
A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of €300 / 1,300 AED is required to secure your booking, with the balance payable in full by 13 June 2020.
- En suite accommodation
- Yoga & meditation sessions in the morning
- Afternoon / evening yoga or sound meditation (apart from the 1 afternoon off)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner apart from one evening
- Afternoon island adventure hiking through nature along the coast with stunning views. We will return by boat with extra time to swim in a beautiful cove.
Does Not Include:
- Travel insurance
- Meals outside the retreat
- Optional day-trips and other excursions
- Meals while on excursions
- Massage or spa treatments
Arrive on Saturday 25 July, we will meet for the first time as a group just before dinner. Check out Saturday 1 August after breakfast. Retreat size is limited, so please register early.
Email Joanne to secure your place!
Optional excursions & activities:
- Hike through the forest to the monastery of Monte-Sio.
- Explore the nearby village market Santanyí.
- Enjoy an evening of tapas in Palma old town.
- Board the vintage train for a nostalgic ride through the evocative valleys and mountains of the Tramuntana.
- Spend an afternoon in Alcudia, where the medieval town walls enclose quiet streets, ancient mansions and old stone houses.
- Spelunk the stalactite-encrusted depths of Mallorca’s most magical caves, Coves del Drach.
- Dive into an afternoon of an Island snorkeling trip.
Yoga Retreat Terms and Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 25% (minimum €300) of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer not less than 6 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 6 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made by bank transfer or cash.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date we reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund