Please carefully read our Terms & Conditions before signing up for a single class, or workshop. Your use of this site and purchasing any of my services either on this site or in person will be subject to these terms & conditions which are subject to change at the discretion of Joanne Smallwood Yoga.
Terms & Conditions:
• All classes are subject to availability.
• All classes must be paid for in advance and all clients agree to my 6 hour cancellation policy when cancelling, re-scheduling or no shows. If you are booked into a class and miss it or cancel it with less than 6 hours’ notice, you will be charged for the class.
• You must log into Zoom at least 5 minutes before the start of your class to get ready for the class.
Personal Information & Data Protection:
• Your personal information is secure and usage of your personal information is administered by Joanne Smallwood Yoga, which is part of these Terms & Conditions. I will use your personal information to provide you with use of my products, services and facilities as well as maintain our records, process applications and payments, verify your identity, do market research and gain feedback. Your information may be kept for a reasonable amount of time for the above reasons. Your information may be shared with third parties to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, for the prevention of fraud or other crimes, and in the case of medical emergencies. By agreeing to our terms & conditions, you consent to the use of your information including sensitive information relating to your health & fitness, for the reasons & manner explained above.
• Please get in touch with us if your personal details change, if you would prefer to be contacted in a different way or if you have any questions about how we use your information.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
• You can change or cancel any bookings, up to 12 hours before the starting time of the class you have booked without penalty. By booking classes within 12 hours of the scheduled start time, you are not entitled to change or cancel the class.
• Any booking cancelled within the 6 hours or missed class will incur a charge.
• If you wish to reschedule a class with less than 6 hours before the class, you may do so to another class that is on the same day.
• All class fees are non-refundable.
• If a class is cancelled by Joanne Smallwood Yoga for any reason, I will make every effort to contact you via email or telephone to let you know.
• If you turn up late for a class, the class will still finish at the scheduled time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, the cancellation policy will be applied and it will be classed as a no show.
Safety & Hygiene:
• All clients are requested to wear a form of dress that is appropriate for the session they are attending.
Medical Issues, Injuries & Pregnancies:
• If you have been advised by a doctor not to continue with any form of exercise due to an injury or a permanent medical reason please let me know.
• Joanne Smallwood Yoga accepts no responsibility for any client who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries to the teacher. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
• If you find that you are pregnant, please let us know as soon as possible as some of our classes will not be suitable for you. If you choose not to tell us or the teacher about your pregnancy, Joanne Smallwood Yoga will accept no responsibility for any injuries or issues that may occur as a result of doing a class.
• In agreeing to attend online yoga classes with Joanne Smallwood, I accept the potentially strong physical nature of yoga and yoga asana. I have read and agree to the terms and conditions. I agree to take personal responsibility for myself during of any class, workshop or retreat. I accept that I am responsible for my own physical health and well being, and free Joanne Smallwood Yoga and any staff members, from any liability involving injury to myself.
Yoga Retreat Terms and Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 25% (minimum €300) of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer not less than 6 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 6 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made by bank transfer or cash.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date we reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund